Tuesday 25 October 2011

Tags

Hello And Good Evening
Been another busy week again for me I haven't even
had time to think thank goodness i now got a few days
off work go back on Friday and it been raining all afternoon,
 I went to the craft store after work yesterday and brought the
 TH Haunted Mansion Stamp Set I am not really into Halloween
 but every where you go there is Halloween i only
used 2 of the stamps from the set and made this tag.
I added a  spiders wed silver charm holding a scull
in the bottom corner and a bird on top of the witch
hazel script the black spiders are just a cheap pack
that i got from the pound store.

Umbrella Man Tag.


On this tag i just used 2 colours of the distress inks
I masked and embossed the script onto the small tag and
round tag i embossed some plastic wrapping and covered the
tag with it and secured it with a few small brads.
Have a good evening
Thanks for visiting.





2 comments:

  1. Fantastic tags Bernice. I love the colours on the 2nd one and how you have made the stamped image on the first one look like a rolled up poster or manuscript. Love them both. I was lucky enough to win the Big tag die on ebay the other night for £12 so I cant wait to get it and have a play. Ive never made a tag before so it'll be interesting to see if Im any good at it. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pieces of art Bernice. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous tags, love the second one best as I am not into Halloween either :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete