Sunday 2 October 2011

Christmas Tag

Hello and Good Afternoon on this gorgeous Sunday
the weather is gorgeous for October, I just made a few tags
just using TH dies and Embossing Folders
I really need to make more use of my dies and folders
as they do not get used much
this is the first one i made.
On this tag i used TH postcard folder and used Vintage Photo
distress ink all over the tag,the leaves and sentiment tag are from
the TH Regal Crest die i stamped season's greeting from a freebie stamp
set. I used paper mania craft card for the TH paper rosette die
 the centre of the die I embossed with TH vintage photo embossing
Powder and added one of my own vintage buttons
 from my stash, and added some green ribbon.

Thanks for visiting
your comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Bernice. That embossing folder is incredible. Love the sentiment tag too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete