Saturday 29 October 2011

Christmas Tag

Hello and Good Afternoon nothing much going
on for me this week, I received my craft stamper
magazine yesterday it got loads of beautiful
inspirations  there is some lovely colour wash and a i pod
case project this month I just made a Christmas
tag using this months free stamp.
I haven't got the stamps that was used in the mag
for this tag so i just used a creative expressions
script stamp and the free stamp  the embossed
border is a paper mania  folder from last Christmas
which i just lightly coloured and added rock candy stickles
I added some bells and a angel charm.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I love the cool blues on this tag Bernice and the gorgeous blue trim too. Fabulous tag. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous tag. I've not even taken my stamp of the magazine yet never mind put it to use. lol!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, I love the cool blues :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete