Tuesday 15 December 2015

Its been so Long. Plus a few Baby Cards.



 Hi Everyone,
Hope all is good with everyone and you are all looking
forward to Christmas.
I will be working this Christmas and New Year.


It has been so long
I can't believe I  have left it this long
since I lasted Blogged. 

These Cards I have uploaded today
were made a long time ago I just never got 
around to uploading them on here 
Been a very busy year for me with a 
New Job Etc. 
I have not made a single Christmas Card this year.

A Few Baby Cards. 


All cards  are using the Tim Holtz
 Baby Blueprint Stamps.


 Coloured with Distress Inks.


Added a Teddy Bear Gem and some ribbon to each card.
The tags are cut out with Stitched Edge Tag Die.


Also  Used embossing folders
and added a few sequins to one of the cards. 

Than You For Visiting
and leaving your lovely comments
They are all Greatly Appreciated.

Hope you have a great evening. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello stranger, lovely cards and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no see, welcome back, and with beautiful cards too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    Well over 160000 men and women are using a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's very easy and works on anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Proceed to use this strange HACK

    you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete