Wednesday 16 December 2015

Birthday Cards

Hello Again
I am back again I forgot about these 
Birthday Cards I also made a while ago.
I have also Brought TH Crazy Birds and Dies 
Hope to get to use them soon.

 Child Birthday Card


This Card Is Made Using the Tim Holtz 
Childhood Blueprint Stamps.
And Coloured with Distress Markers.


Adult Birthday Card

Also used the Tim Holtz Birthday Blueprint 
Stamp for this card. Coloured with Distress Markers.
I also used a Wink Of Stella Clear Pen On the Cupcake
and  a Sheena Douglas Embossing Folder
The sentiment  Stamp
is by Kaisercraft.

Thank You for Visiting 
And leaving you're lovely comments they are all 
Greatly Appreciated.

Have a great evening.

6 comments:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to uncover if this little test can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Percetakan Jasa Fotocopy Murah Cetak Buku Murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the good information and very helpful. That's very interesting. I like all the things you share and see your beautiful creations, greetings from Admin “Blog Remaja” I hope you can visit and comment on my website :)
    kata kata mesra
    kata kata sepi tanpamu
    kata kata sopan santun

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing this very useful for many people who need book printing services
    bikin id card murah


    ReplyDelete