Tuesday 24 July 2012

Quick Poppies Card

Good Evening,
We have another beautiful Day again
and tomorrow is going to get warmer than today.
I was watching create and craft this afternoon and there
  was a show with DB at 2pm she had some lovely vintage flower
    stamps they were £8.99 each they said that they were new today it
   suddenly dawned on me that I have the exactly the same stamp sets
   I have had them for about 2 years now I went digging in my stamp
    collection and found them I paid 17.99 for six  A5 packets they have
    lovely flowers on them perfect for creating your own backgrounds.
I chose one this evening to make this quick poppies card, still not
sure about this card, haven't added no sentiment yet.


 Poppies Stamp Coloured with Pro  Markers
I used my Elegant Edges Cartridge for the
 frame and the borders the backing paper is
  from a Kanban CD printed in black and white
  I added some pearl gems to the flowers on
both borders I also decorated the inside
to match the front of the card.


Inside of the card
Have a great evening.

Thanks for visiting.
And all your lovely comments
 are greatly appreciated



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous the image is beautifully coloured and the layout, design and paper's are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully. The layout and colours work so well with the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments. I too saw this today, Dawn did this stamp on two different demoes because she said she loved it, had they forgotten it had been out before? Anyway the card you have made is lovely don't doubt it! You could have put "Thanks for Poppying over" Ok silly I know. See you soon! Sam

    ReplyDelete