Wednesday 25 July 2012

Digital Image Christmas Card

Hello Again I am back with  a Christmas card
Came home from work today and got my CD
here comes Christmas by polka doodles
I just had to view it,and couldn't resist
printing out a few its a brilliant CD the
 digital images are fabulous I bought it just for
 the digi images plus the CD is a Hybrid Digital
CD the backing papers as beautiful,I  got loads of
little nephews and this would be perfect for their
Christmas cards, I just had to make a card using
one of the digi images.



Coloured the image with pro markers
both backing papers are from the CD
I used Brazill card and added some
Christmas tree brads which i had from
last year added some ribbon and a few gems.

Thanks for visiting
enjoy the rest of the evening.
And thank you all for your lovely comments
they are all greatly appericated





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout and paper's are gorgeous. I think I'm going to buy this cd resisted till I saw your card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I really love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully

    Hope you have a good evening
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the charming image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love the papers and the image is so sweet :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - I love polka doodles too, though I still haven't got my printer settings quite right, can't quite get the colours 'true'. Hugs Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card Bernice. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Bernice, I love the little image and the backing papers are lovely!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete