Thursday 10 May 2012

Male Birthday Card

Good evening, Just a quick post from
me tonight, I got my granddaughter's
birthday next week and I must get a
  card made tonight and get it in the post,
 I have just got a male card for a friends
 brother Just a quick and simple card.


The backing papers are Debbie Moore Shabby Chic,
I used a Papermania Nostalgia Classic Car Stamp
and Painted with Old Paper Distress Ink,
The border is a Tonic Studio Punch
added some ribbon and a few craftworks
card candy.

Thanks for visiting
Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card love the layout and design I wish I could use distress inks mine always turn into a muddy mess. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. I think I need to try some new colours as I always seem to use blues yellows and pinks and I'm am not a pink person.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete