Wednesday 2 May 2012

Large Tag

Good Evening
No stamping Tag
Just a quick post for me this evening
I made this Digital tag last week,
Got the inspiration for this Tag from
Crafty Secrets Blog.

There is no stamping on this Tag
It was all done Digital in MCS, I used TH
 Large Tag Die,the papers are all Crafty Secrets
   Creating With Vintage Illustrations.
I Inked the edges with distress ink the vintage
 cotton labels are a download from Craft Stamper
Magazine,I added some cotton and a few buttons
A TH Mini Sewing Die covered with Crafty Secrets
backing paper, Added some lace at the bottom.

Thank you for looking,
Have a great evening.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I love this, the layout of the tag is fab everything is so balanced, I tried making a tag once and it ended up being a jumbled up mess, you've made me want to go and have another go.

    Have a good evening too

    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just sooo beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just having a browse around and I love your tags. Watch out I could become a stalker, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete