Wednesday 13 July 2011

Altered Box

 Been Busy This Week Made a few Atc's still not sure about them something missing got to go and sort through my stash to find that missing piece, I alway wanted to make myself a box for Jewellery etc, finally found this and and altered it to my taste i love old clocks and anything else that is old i used a lot of TH Game Spinners and i wanted something that looked a bit rusty and old so used Old Brass Metallic Paint.


                                                  Large Altered Box



Started  On This Box Last Night
I painted the box inside and out side using Lumiere Light Metallic Acrylic Paint
The Colour is Old Brass.


The Box Has 2 Removable Trays.



I happened to come across a sheet of old clock rub ons in my craft
shop, Rub ons are not something i use
I Just liked the style of these, I covered the lid With The Rub-ons and added Tim Holtz
Game Spinners in the Centre of Each Watch.


I also added Tim Holtz Foundations Box Feet
And Tim Holtz Watch Face.

I will either use this as a Jewellery box
or to store my craft tools
Just Got To Hide it From My Sister when she visits.
Thanks for Visiting.


                    

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this box, you are so creative. And the colour of the box is fantastic. Really love it, well done. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i want this box, looks fantastic, reminds me of lost treasure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the fact the box has inserts. Wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete