Thursday 7 July 2011

8x8 Wedding Card.

                                                          

                                        
Been asked to make a Wedding Card Didn't Really Have Much Wedding Stuff In My Stash So Just Came Up With This Using Heart Templates and A Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder On The Silver Mirror Card, Found  A Few Flowers In My Stash  I Only had 2 of Each Colour I Wanted To Use All White, So Ending Up Mixing Them And Added White Pearl Brads With Silk Ribbon The  Date And Names Were Done On Microsoft Word.


                                             Quick Card Using Tim Holtz Dies





Used Pastel Shades On This Card I  Used A Creative Expressions Mask Embossed And Coloured With Tattered Rose Distress Ink, The Bird Cage And Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Flower Die Where Inked With Tattered Rose Distress Ink, Also Used Tumbled Glass And Scattered Straw Distress Ink On The Bird Die And Black Gem Stones And Sizzix Die Cut leave. Just Uploaded These In My Gallery Over At The Docrafts Site.

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous cards. You are finding your way round this blog business really well I see. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both card are gorgeous!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding card, the simple colors are very effective and loving the flowers, very classy.
    The bird card makes me think of summer, both cards are excellant x

    ReplyDelete