Friday 26 October 2012

Halloween Atc's

Morning All It has been another busy week for
me again not much going on it all seems to be
work work work for me, I really need to make a
start on my Christmas cards I just can't find the
time this is my first day off this week and i ended
up making a few Atc's last night when i should have
been making a start on my family's cards.
 
4 Halloween Atcs
 
 
Atc 1
Atc 2
Atc 3
Atc 4
 
I used TH Distress inks Seedless Preserves,
Ripe Persimmon, Gathered Twigs on all 4
Atc's the stamps are My Minds Eye Halloween
Set, I stamped the bat over a few of the cards
then i embossed the spiders web in the corners.
I stamped the skull onto the card then stamped
again on texture card and cut out, I used TH Chit
Chat saying,The Halloween tickets are from just
   Inklined the spook bingo card is from crafty secrets
 I inked all the edges with black soot distress ink.
Added some ribbon and a ghost button the left over
card i used for the mini rosette die.
 
Thanks for visiting and all
your lovely comments are all
greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend.
 
 


6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous love all of them the colours are beautiful. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! these are wonderful. I love the colours and wonderful spooky detailing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Love these. fab colours. If you fancy a ATC swap sometime let me know ( not as good as you though)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely colourful selection :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic set of halloween atc's
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete