Friday 3 August 2012

Card, No Sentiment Yet

Good Evening,
Its has been raining on and off over
the last few where i am but it is still
 quite warm.
Just a quick card for me this evening
I coloured the image late last night and i am
not even sure this is the right colour for the flower
as i am hopeless at naming flowers, I have not
added a sentiment to this card yet.


I used free backing papers on this card
I used pro markers to colour the image and
the frame's was cut from my electronic cutting
machine, I added some trims and a few gems
I decorated the inside to match the front.

Thanks for visiting
All your lovely comments
are all greatly appreciated
Have a great evening
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colour combination. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Bernice, I love the colours. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and the beauty of cardmaking is that you don't need to worry about whether your colours are correct :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete