Saturday 6 August 2011

Vintage Birthday Card

Hi And Good Afternoon
Another lovely day today was meant to make some Atc's this
week as i just brought some new La Blanche Vintage Stamps
Perfect size for Atc's I used one as a topper for this Birthday Card.




Stamped the image in Faded Jeans Distress ink
Onto a Atc Size Card  Distress the edges found the perfect
backing paper in my paper stash Matted onto Core'dinations
card stock and distress the edges
with the leftover card i used TH on the Edge Die
to make the border added some paper flowers
with pearl brads to finish off.
Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

  1. Bernice this is so beautiful, I love all the blue tones. Your flowers are beautiful too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernice this is stunning. I love all the shades of blue. I must do more with my blue inks. Thanks for your comments on my last card. Your roses were just the perfect colours to finish it off.
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete